So, since the debate is always one dimensional, I decided to post my thoughts to see what you have to say about them?
1. What would happen if processed foods (canned, frozen or otherwise) or fast food restaurants where never created? Would this nation have an obesity problem today?
2. What would happen if you were able to choose your (any) doctor from any medical facility and the medical coverage was generic enough to cover it without any restrictions or guidelines? Would everyone be healthier and less prone to depression.
3. What would happen if America does not participate in any wars outside of the country? Would we become a stronger nation internally.
4. What would happen if we brought back ALL manufacturing of products/goods to the US? Would we become more prosperous and motivated to do better as a nation.
5. What would happen if women were able to stay home with their children until they reach the age to go to school? Would the children of our nation hold better values and strive to do their very best voluntarily.
6. What would happen if the CEOs of companies were better educated about their company? Would they care enough to make the work place better.
7. What would happen if….. (you fill the blank)