As normal, my hubs and I had many conversations leading up to the breakup – or him leaving , which I decided to jot down here. Because in reality, what he says and what he means are the same thing. You just have to know how to read between the bull***.
Here We Go:
- I am not really leaving for good. He means: You are my fall-back gal. So please stand by because when things don’t go the way I am fantasizing about, I am coming back to you – that is…until the next time.
- I just need space to think. He means: I need to f*** around or try to anyway because all the babes out there are waiting for me cause I am such a catch.
- I will never forget you. He means: Until I find a woman willing to put up with my b.s. Then it’s all about her and you can go to hell. And when another one comes along, she can also go to hell.
- We were never on the same page. He means: He wanted me to be understanding about him straying every couple of years.
- You need to change. He means: Really nothing substantial. He just needs validation for what he is about to do.
- Whatever happened to the sexy girl I married. He means: I keep comparing you to the P*** sites I just can’t get enough of.
- We fight all the time. He means: You catch me cheating and that’s not cool. Just accept it b****.
- I’ll always love you. He Means: Not really, but I have to say that because that’s how break-ups are done in the movies.
Next Up – What She Really Means